Gel Paint - Navy Blue
Our Gel Paints are a type of Gel Color (semi-permanent polish) with a very high pigmentation, designed for freehand, one stroke or micro painting Nail Artwork.
They have a creamy consistency and are easy to handle, ideal for generating precise strokes and fine lines.
How to use it?
- Gel Paints cure in a UV / LED booth. We recommend curing for 60 seconds in LED cabinets over 36W.
- Pro Tip: As they come in a small container, the best way to work with them is with a liner brush (depending on the type of design you want to achieve).
- Do not leave the container open or near the UV / LED cabinet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Avoid mixing with cleaners and other liquids.
- Keep at room temperature and away from heat sources.
Design by Gisella Sosa.